Saturday 11 June 2016

Challenge #90 - Aloha

Welcome back everyone. We have a brand new challenge for you starting right now. Thank you for all your amazing entries in our Petal Challenge. Wow, great looking gallery! 

This fortnight the super talented Susan is your hostess and here is the code word she has chosen for you -



Our amazing sponsor is


and you could win a $10 voucher to the store!



We are so lucky to have Monika Reeck from Creative with Monika as our Guest Designer for this challenge!



"Hello! My name is Monika Reeck, and my blog is Creative with Monika. I was born and raised in Indonesia, and after I married my hubby in 2001, we moved to Germany. Our son’s are 11 and 9 years old, and we currently live in Munich, Germany. In the daytime, my job is accounting, and at night I enjoy cardmaking!
I started making cards in 2002. While I was taking a course to learn German, I wanted to create a special birthday card for a fellow course participant, and used punches for my card. Then, in January 2008, I started stamping, and joined the Hero Arts Flickr Group, which is when I started sharing my cards and joining their challenges.
In April 2009, I started my blog and joined one challenge. At that time, my cards were any type (Vintage, Shabby Chic, Layered, CAS), and in 2013, I realized that CAS is my favorite style! I also like creating masculine cards. Also, instead of buying expensive patterned papers, I like to design my own! It saves money (for buying stamps and inks) and I have fun!


Many thanks to the Addicted to CAS DT for inviting me as Guest Designer! I am really happy to share my creations in the ATCAS gallery with many talented ladies. I hope I can help your inspiration for this challenge."

Welcome Monika!


Here is our inspiration for you -


Monika (Guest Designer)


Susan (your hostess)


(using sponsor stamp)


(using sponsor stamp)
















Wow! Aren't these cards just amazing. The inspiration is mind blowing!! We can't wait to see what you come up with. Don't forget to visit the team's blogs to say hi and see how they came up with their ideas :)

6 comments:

  1. YAY Monica! Congratulations on being Guest Designer. Love all the "Aloha" Theme cards here! They all fun, festive and very summer-y :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me as GDT
    the DT Ladies made so adorable cards
    will visiting your blogs once I have time to do it
    I love all DT ladies card bright happy and summery feel
    again many thanks :) and I enjoy to make my card for ATCAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Monika: Congratulations on being the ATCAS guest designer, your card and all the DT Aloha cards are beautiful.
    Hugs.
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo - tricky challenge but fabulous DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS is not my "comfort zone" but your theme and cards were SO inspiring! i made a few cards but only linked ONE... the one i think is the most "CAS" lol! ♥

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.